The Flatliner enables you to sell labour instead of spare parts with an ever sinking margin. Smaller repair area, shorter painting times, reduce spare parts orders and save up to 40% time on auto body repairs. Flatliner is a complete working station that will help your body shop perform top quality and profitable repairs.
The Flatliner working station contains all the tools necessary for professional repair. You will have a wide range of tools available, all put away neatly in the practical trolley.
- Digispot welder for manual or automatic welding. The welding duration and intensity can be adjusted and memorized individually. You can use the copper tip or the carbon stick for shrinking
- Large sliding hammer
- Practical blue trolley with power strip and compressed air connector
- 3 bridges in various sizes, with exchangeable multifunctional components, easy to use
- Innopuller: a practical tool that enables a controlled pulling off the sheet metal. The pulling height can be adjusted easily. The adjustable feet can also be turned in order to obtain different shapes. Also included: a small sliding hammer for finishing work.
- 2 types of bits: straight ones that can be welded extremely close to each other in order to obtain maximum pulling force; Twisted bits for when less strength is needed. These bits are welded to the sheet metal approximately 1 cm apart.
- 5 hammers in 3 different sizes with vertical and horizontal fins out of extra strong aluminium. This will help you form the metal perfectly and knock down high spots with ease.
- Pulling bars
- Individual components
Flatliner is recommended by:
- Toyota Europe
- GM Europe
- Allianz Suisse Insurance company
- General Insurance company
- GFT (Training Centre Germany)
- KTI (Germany)
- Flatliner Full Set (5000)
- Flatliner Business (5004)